Main Article Content
Combined exposure, heat, whole-body Vibration, body balance, grip strength, city drivers
2. Nassiri P, Koohpaei A, Zeraati H, Shalkouhi PJ. Train passengers comfort with regard to whole-body vibration. J Low Freq Noise V A. 2011;30(2):125-36.
3. Shi W, Li M, Guo J, Zhai K. Evaluation of road service performance based on human perception of vibration while driving vehicle. J Adv Transp. 2020. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/8825355
4. Mani R, Milosavljevic S, Sullivan SJ. The effect of occupational whole-body vibration on standing balance: A systematic review. Int J Ind Ergon. 2010;40(6):698-709.
5. Raffler N, Rissler J, Ellegast R, Schikowsky C, Kraus T, Ochsmann E. Combined exposures of whole-body vibration and awkward posture: a cross sectional investigation among occupational drivers by means of simultaneous field measurements. Ergonomics. 2017;60(11):1564-75.
6. Bovenzi M, Schust M, Mauro M. An overview of low back pain and occupational exposures to whole-body vibration and mechanical shocks. Med Lav. 2017;14;108(6):419-433.
7. Savage R, Billing D, Furnell A, Netto K, Aisbett B. Whole-body vibration and occupational physical performance: a review. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2016;89(2):181-97.
8. Lord SR, Clark RD, Webster IW. Postural stability and associated physiological factors in a population of aged persons. J Gerontol. 1991;46(3):M69-M76.
9. Johansson R, Magnusson M. Human postural dynamics. Crit Rev Biomed Eng. 1991;18(6):413-37.
10. Vouriot A, Gauchard GC, Chau N, et al. Sensorial organisation favouring higher visual contribution is a risk factor of falls in an occupational setting. Neurosci Res. 2004;48(3):239-47.
11. Cornelius KM, Redfern MS, Steiner LJ. Postural stability after whole-body vibration exposure. Int J Ind Ergon. 1994;13(4):343-51.
12. Pollard J, Porter W, Mayton A, Xu X, Weston E. The effect of vibration exposure during haul truck operation on grip strength, touch sensation, and balance. Int J Ind Ergon. 2017;57:23-31.
13. Prieto TE, Myklebust JB, Hoffmann RG, Lovett EG, Myklebust BM. Measures of postural steadiness: differences between healthy young and elderly adults. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1996;43(9):956-66.
14. Widia M, Dawal SZ. The Effect of Vibration on Muscle Activity and Grip Strength Using an Electric Drill. Adv Electron Forum. 2013;10:318-323.
15. Makowiec-Dąbrowska T, Gadzicka E, et al. Climate conditions and work-related fatigue among professional drivers. Int J Biometeorol. 2019;63(2):121-8.
16. Spaul W, Spear R, Greenleaf J. Thermoregulatory responses to heat and vibration in men. Aviat Space Environ Med. 1986;57(11):1082-7.
17. Kjellstrom T, Freyberg C, Lemke B, Otto M, Briggs D. Estimating population heat exposure and impacts on working people in conjunction with climate change. Int J Biometeorol. 2018;62(3):291-306.
18. Troxel WM, Helmus TC, Tsang F, Price CC. Evaluating the impact of Whole-Body Vibration (WBV) on fatigue and the implications for driver safety. Rand Health Q. 2016;5(4):10-20.
19. Fujii H, Fukuda S, Narumi D, Ihara T, Watanabe Y. Fatigue and sleep under large summer temperature differences. Environ Res. 2015;138:17-21.
20. Son SY, Tokizawa K, Yasuda A, Sawada CI. Physiological responses and balance ability are affected by physical workload and heat exposure in workers. Extreme Physiol Med. 2015; 4: 25-29.
21. Bohannon RW. Muscle strength: clinical and prognostic value of handgrip dynamometry. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2015;18(5):465-70.
22. Mansfield N. Vibration and shock in vehicles: new challenges, new methods, new solutions. 1st International Comfort Congress, Salerno, Italy, 7-8 June 2017.
23. Zeng X, Kociolek AM, Khan MI, Milosavljevic S, Bath B, Trask C. Whole body vibration exposure patterns in Canadian prairie farmers. Ergonomics. 2017;60(8):1064-73.
24. Lê T-T, Kapoula Z. Role of ocular convergence in the Romberg quotient. Gait Posture. 2008;27(3):493-500.
25. Ramlagan S, Peltzer K, Phaswana-Mafuya N. Hand grip strength and associated factors in non-institutionalised men and women 50 years and older in South Africa. BMC Res Notes. 2014;7(1):8.
26. Thuresson M, Äng B, Linder J, Harms-Ringdahl K. Intra-rater reliability of electromyographic recordings and subjective evaluation of neck muscle fatigue among helicopter pilots. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2005;15(3):323-31.
27. Borg G. An introduction to Borg's RPE-scale: Mouvement Publications; 1985.
28. Borg E. On perceived exertion and its measurement: Psykologiska institutionen; 2007.
29. Lu SY, Liu CC, Lee CL, Lin YH. Vertical vibration frequency and sitting posture effects on muscular loads and body balance. Int J Ind Ergon. 2019;74:102860.
30. Ahuja S, Davis J, Wade LR, editors. Postural stability of commercial truck drivers: Impact of extended durations of whole-body vibration. Proc Hum Factors Ergon Soc Annu Meet. 2005: SAGE Publications Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA.
31. Le Clair K, Riach C. Postural stability measures: what to measure and for how long. Clin Biomech. 1996;11(3):176-8.
32. Yung M, Tennant LM, Milosavljevic S, Trask C. The multisystem effects of simulated agricultural whole body vibration on acute sensorimotor, physical, and cognitive performance. Ann Work Expo Health. 2018;62(7):884-98.
33. Golhosseini SMJ, Aliabadi M, Golmohammadi R, al. Combined effects of exposure to noise and vibration on human postural equilibrium under simulated driving conditions. Sound Vib. 2022;56(1):37-49.
34. Niazmand-Aghdam N, Ranjbarian M, Khodakarim S, Mohammadian F, Dehghan SF. The effects of combined exposure to road traffic noise and whole body vibration on types of attention among men. Med Lav. 2021;112(5):360.
35. Black A, Wood J. Vision and falls. Clin Exp Optom. 2005;88(4):212-22.
36. Ferreira-Souza L, Gama M, Coelho-Oliveira A, Sá-Caputo D, Bernardo-Filho M. Could Whole-body vibration lead the professional drivers to fatigue? A Narrative Review. Ergonomics. 2021;11:272.
37. Little MA, Johnson Jr BR. Grip strength, muscle fatigue, and body composition in nomadic Turkana pastoralists. Am J Phys Anthropol. 1986;69(3):335-44.
38. Albert G, Lotan T, Weiss P, Shiftan Y. The challenge of safe driving among elderly drivers. Healthc Technol Lett. 2018;5(1):45-8.