Main Article Content
psychological abnormalities; relational problems; Covid-19 pandemic; counselling; telemedicine
2. Covid-19 – Situazione in Italia, Ministero della Salute. In: www.salute.gov.it.
3. Huremovic D. Psychiatry of Pandemics. Springer Nature, Switzerland, 2019.
4. Minuchin S. Families and family therapy. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1974.
5. Maggio MG, De Luca R, Torrisi M, et al. Is there a correlation between family functioning and functional recovery in patients with acquired brain injury? An exploratory study. Appl Nurs Res. 2018;41:11‐14.
6. Corruble E. A Viewpoint From Paris on the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Necessary Turn to Telepsychiatry. J Clin Psychiatry. 2020; 81(3):20com13361.
7. Nicol GE, Karp JF, Reiersen AM, Zorumski CF, Lenze EJ. “What Were You Before the War?" Repurposing Psychiatry During the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Clin Psychiatry. 2020; 81(3):20com13373.
8. Walsh F. Family resilience: a framework for clinical practice. Fam Process. 2003;42(1):1‐18.