Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please note, there can only be one corresponding author per article. Papers have not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- To complete and upload the manuscript at submission. Incomplete submissions will not be put into the peer-review process until requirements are met.
- Is your article formatted following the journal’s guidelines? If NOT, the article will be considered Unsubmitted” Manuscript (see the section: Editorial decision. This does not preclude resubmission of a corrected manuscript and is unlikely to affect reviewer assessment and, eventually, editorial decision. Authors are encouraged to resubmit within 15 days a new updated version in the same submission). Please, see carefully the Authors Guidelines and How to avoid a desk-rejection
- Did you acknowledge that a publication fee is due for accepted papers?
Have you download the two sample files for your online submission?
ABM title page sample and ABM manuscript sample. Then, upload both files in your submission.
- Have you included ethics committee approval with the date of release and protocol number?
- Have you included all references in reference section?
- If you intend to reproduce any material from another source in your paper (e.g. a figure, diagram, scheme, table, etc.) for which you do not own the copyright then permissions must be obtained from the original publisher or copyright holder and report fully the references of Authors and Journal in your material.
- Have you written the cover letter to the Editor-in-Chief in the frame of ActaBiomed web page?
- Have you included the name and affiliation of any co-authors?
- Have you declared the absence of any competing interests by all the authors? The journal requires a statement specifying whether or not authors have competing interests (defined as all potential or actual interests that could be perceived to influence the presentation or interpretation of an article. In case of competing interests, this must be specified in your disclosure statement.
Have you download and sign the Conflict of Interest form?
You can also download it at www.icmje.org?
The form must be signed by each author and collected in a zip folder. The zip folder must be uploaded on the website in the submission.
- Have you included correspondent address, e-mail ORCiD number? To learn more about ORCiD, please visit http://orcid.org/content/initiative.
At this point you are ready to submit your manuscript.
- If you want to submit the article for Health Professions Supplement, please, choose the Section: "Supplement Health Professions" or "Health Professions" in the first step of the submission.
- With this submission, you agree, in the name and on behalf of any co-authors too, to the use of personal data collected for each purpose connected with this registration, to receive promotional material and, for any other purposes that may be necessary pursuant to EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. Note for the Italian researchers: Effettuando tale submission, acconsenti, anche in nome e per conto di eventuali coautori, all’utilizzo dei dati personali raccolti per ogni finalità connessa alla presente registrazione, per ricevere materiale promozionale e, per ogni altro scopo che si rendesse necessario ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Transfer of Copyright and Permission to Reproduce Parts of Published Papers.
Authors retain the copyright for their published work. No formal permission will be required to reproduce parts (tables or illustrations) of published papers, provided the source is quoted appropriately and reproduction has no commercial intent. Reproductions with commercial intent will require written permission and payment of royalties.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject