Main Article Content
COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Vaccine, Vaccination
2. Rawat, K., P. Kumari, and L. Saha, COVID-19 vaccine: A recent update in pipeline vaccines, their design and development strategies. European journal of pharmacology, 2020: p. 173751.
3. WHO. COVID-19 Vaccines. [cited 2021 May 6]; . Available from: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines.
4. WHO. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Vaccines. [cited 2021 May 6]. Available from: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/coronavirus-disease-(covid-19)-vaccines.
5. WHO. Draft landscape tracker of COVID-19 candidate vaccines. [cited 2021 May 6]. Available from: https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/draft-landscape-of-covid-19-candidate-vaccines.
6. CDC. Different COVID-19 Vaccines. [cited 2021 May 6]. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html.
7. CDC. Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in
the United States. [cited 2021 May 6]. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid19/info-by-product/clinical-considerations.html.
8. CDC. COVID-19 Vaccinations in United States. [cited 2021 May 6]. Available from: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations.
9. So, A.D. and J. Woo, Reserving coronavirus disease 2019 vaccines for global access: cross sectional analysis. bmj, 2020. 371.
10. Adhanom Ghebreyesus, T.J. [cited 2021 May 6]. Available from: https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-148th-session-of-the-executive-board.
11. Calina, D., et al., Towards effective COVID‑19 vaccines: Updates, perspectives and challenges. International journal of molecular medicine, 2020. 46(1): p. 3-16.
12. de Gomensoro, E., G. Del Giudice, and T.M. Doherty, Challenges in adult vaccination. Annals of medicine, 2018. 50(3): p. 181-192.
13. Chung, J.Y., M.N. Thone, and Y.J. Kwon, COVID-19 vaccines: The status and perspectives in delivery points of view. Advanced drug delivery reviews, 2020.
14. Badgujar, K.C., V.C. Badgujar, and S.B. Badgujar, Vaccine development against coronavirus (2003 to present): An overview, recent advances, current scenario, opportunities and challenges. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews, 2020. 14(5): p. 1361-1376.