Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Papers have not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Papers must follow the instruction to Authors in About the Journal
- Authors should suggest, in the "COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR", at least 2 names (with their email address and affiliation) of potential Reviewers. The suggested Reviewers must have no conflict of interest with the proposal research.
The submission form have to fill in with the full names and last names of all authors, and not only of the corresponding author, and using capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names.
The missing author's names in the manuscript submitted on the website will be missing also in the PubMed Database because the Journal is indexed electronically, using the website
WARNING: IF THE SUBMISSION FORM WILL NOT CONTAIN ALL THE NAMES OF THE AUTHORS, IT WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT FOR SENDING TO THE REFEREES
The manuscript should contains the names and surnames of all authors and their affiliations, the e-mail address of the corresponding author, the title in english of the article, the abstract in english, at least 3 key words in english, legends for figures and tables, tables and figures (only if prepared in Microsoft Word format). Figures prepared in jpeg/tiff format (or high resolution pdf) have been uploaded individually as supplementary files after uploading the manuscript.
- Provide to insert in TITLE box the title of the article
- Provide to insert in ABSTRACT box the summary of the article
- Provide to insert in KEY WORD box 3-10 key words
- the corresponding author, also on behalf of all the other authors, should declare the existence or otherwise of financial connections (consultancies, ownership of shares, patents, etc.) that might constitute a potential conflict of interest in relation to the subject matter of the article. In the case of existence of any such financial connections, the authors concerned must declare them in a brief but complete definition. On the web site the possible presence of conflict of interest must be declared in the space provided. If no conflict of interest exists type: NONE.
In consideration of the publication of my manuscript or other written work, I hereby transfer to MATTIOLI 1885 the sole and exclusive worldwide rights,
- to secure copyright;
- to produce preprints or reprints for sale or free distribution;
- to republish the article in a collection of articles or any other format related to the Journal.
Furthermore, I affirm that this article (text, illustrations, and/or tables) is original, unpublished, not under consideration by another journal, and not subject to copyright or any other of the rights that are hereby assigned to MATTIOLI 1885.
Names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the declared aims of the Journal and will not be used for any other purpose.