Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission form is filled in with the names and surnames of all authors, and not only of the corresponding author, using capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names.
- Please, be sure to add ALL the affiliations of ALL the Authors of the article because otherwise they they will not appear online. Please, be sure to fill in carefully all the metadata of the article.
- The manuscript has not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript is written using Microsoft Word for Windows.
- The manuscript complies with the requirements of the Instructions to Authors in About the Journal.
- In the TITLE box the title of the manuscript is inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of the title and for proper names.
- In the ABSTRACT box the abstract of the manuscript has been inserted using capital letters only for proper names.
- In the KEY WORD box at least 3 key words have been inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of each key word and for proper names.
- The manuscript contains the title of the article, the running title, the abstract, at least 3 key words, legends for figures and tables, tables, figures (only if prepared in Microsoft Word format).
- Figures in jpeg/tiff format (or high resolution pdf) have been uploaded individually as supplementary files after uploading the manuscript.
- Please pay attention to these instructions: the corrections to the articles will be accepted and the articles will be corrected when and only, we will send you the official letter of proofreading request. The submitted corrections not requested by the Editorial Office will not be considered. We will send you the proofreading request about 1 month before the publication of the article.
Names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the declared aims of the Journal and will not be used for any other purpose.