Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE METADATA ONLINE ARE CORRECT (WHEN YOU FILL OUT THE FORM OF SUBMISSION THE ARTICLE). REQUESTS FOR ADDITION/DELETE/CHANGE OF AUTHORS OR AFFILIATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE PUBLICATION OF THE ISSUE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- PUBMED - THE ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM MUST CONTAIN THE FULL NAMES OF ALL AUTHORS, USING THE BUTTON "ADD CONTRIBUTORS" WITH CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY FOR THE FIRST LETTER OF AUTHORS’ NAMES. IF THE SUBMISSION HAS MISSED THE CO-AUTHORS NAME, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ADD THEM LATER AND THE SUBMISSION MUST BE REPEATED. MISSING AUTHORS IN THE METADATA WILL REFLECT IN MISSING AUTHORS IN PUBMED.
DOI ACTIVATION - PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION! BE SURE TO ADD ALL THE AFFILIATIONS OF ALL THE AUTHORS, INCLUDING THE AFFILIATION OF THE AUTHOR WHO SUBMIT THE ARTICLE. DOI WILL NOT BE REGISTERED BY THE PLUGIN IF EVEN JUST ONE AFFILIATION IS MISSED. PLEASE, BE SURE TO FILL IN CAREFULLY ALL THE METADATA OF THE ARTICLE. FOR AUTHOR SUBMITTING THE ARTICLE, PLEASE, BE SURE IN YOUR PROFILE IS PRESENT THE AFFILIATION AND IF NOT, PLEASE UPDATE IT OR DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE AFFILIATION IN THE SUBMISSION PROCEED OF THE ARTICLE.
. The affiliation is requested by mEDRA to assign automatically the DOI in the article and without affiliations (for all the authors) in metadata, mEDRA will not assign the DOI
- The submission form is filled out with the names and surnames of all authors, and not only of the corresponding author, using capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names.
- Please, mark in red the Family name of the authors in the Title page file
Make sure that no author information is present in the manuscript file, since we are using double-blind peer review. Please, you should upload the 2 files: "the title page" file and the manuscript file. As in the samples, the "title page" file must contain: a concise informative title; full author(s) names (full first name and last name); department or institution where work was done (not what you are or you do in this department, as MD, PhD, …); full name and address of author to whom correspondence about the manuscript and request should be referred, as well as fax (if it is available), E-mail and telephone number; a running title of no more than 40 characters.
The title page file will not be included in the review process. The manuscript file must contain text, tables, legends, references and figures.
- The manuscript has not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript complies with the requirements of the Instructions to Authors in About the Journal.
- In the TITLE box the title of the manuscript is inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of the title and for proper names. In the ABSTRACT box the abstract of the manuscript has been inserted using capital letters only for proper names. In the KEY WORD box at least 3 key words have been inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of each key word and for proper names. In the REFERENCES box, the list of the references of the article.
- The manuscript contains the title of the article, the running title, the abstract, at least 3 key words, legends for figures and tables, tables, figures (only if prepared in Microsoft Word format).
- Please pay attention to these instructions: the corrections to the articles will be accepted and the articles will be corrected when and only, we will send you the official letter of proofreading request. The submitted corrections not requested by the Editorial Office will not be considered. We will send you the proofreading request about 1 month before the publication of the article.
With this submission, you agree, in the name and on behalf of any co-authors too, to the use of personal data collected for each purpose connected with this registration, to receive promotional material and, for any other purposes that may be necessary pursuant to EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / Effettuando tale submission, acconsenti, anche in nome e per conto di eventuali coautori, all’utilizzo dei dati personali raccolti per ogni finalità connessa alla presente registrazione, per ricevere materiale promozionale e, per ogni altro scopo che si rendesse necessario ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Transfer of Copyright and Permission to Reproduce Parts of Published Papers. Authors will grant copyright of their articles to Mattioli 1885. No formal permission will be required to reproduce parts (tables or illustrations) of published papers, provided the source is quoted appropriately and reproduction has no commercial intent. Reproductions with commercial intent will require written permission and payment of royalties.
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / La società Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. garantisce che i dati personali raccolti saranno tratti in modo lecito, corretto, trasparente e solamente per le finalità per cui sono stati raccolti ed, in ogni caso, nel rispetto del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.