Main Article Content
COVID-19, immunization programs, mass vaccination, public health surveillance, safety
2. Burgess RA, Osborne RH, Yongabi KA, Greenhalgh T, Gurdasani D, Kang G, et al. The COVID-19 vaccines rush: participatory community engagement matters more than ever. Lancet. 2021;397(10268):8-10.
3. Vigezzi GP, Lume A, Minerva M, Nizzero P, Biancardi A, Gianfredi V, et al. Safety surveillance after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination: results from a cross-sectional survey among staff of a large Italian teaching hospital. Acta Biomed. 2021;92(S6):e2021450.
4. Gianfredi V, Minerva M, Casu G, Capraro M, Chiecca G, Gaetti G, et al. Immediate adverse events following COVID-19 immunization. A cross-sectional study of 314,664 Italian subjects. Acta Biomed. 2021;92(S6):e2021487.
5. Odone A, Gianfredi V, Sorbello S, Capraro M, Frascella B, Vigezzi GP, et al. The Use of Digital Technologies to Support Vaccination Programmes in Europe: State of the Art and Best Practices from Experts’ Interviews. 2021;9(10):1126.
6. Gianfredi V, Moretti M, Lopalco PL. Countering vaccine hesitancy through immunization information systems, a narrative review. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2019;15(11):2508-26.
7. Balzarini F, Frascella B, Oradini-Alacreu A, Gaetti G, Lopalco PL, Edelstein M, et al. Does the use of personal electronic health records increase vaccine uptake? A systematic review. Vaccine. 2020;38(38):5966-78.
8. Menachemi N, Collum TH. Benefits and drawbacks of electronic health record systems. Risk Manag Healthc Policy. 2011;4:47-55.
9. Gianfredi V, Balzarini F, Gola M, Mangano S, Carpagnano LF, Colucci ME, et al. Leadership in Public Health: Opportunities for Young Generations Within Scientific Associations and the Experience of the "Academy of Young Leaders". Front Public Health. 2019;7:378.
10. WHO. Global manual on surveillance of adverse events following immunization. 2014.
11. Gianfredi V, Paoloni MC, Villarini M, Moretti M. [Active surveillance evaluation of anti-HPV vaccine adverse events in Umbria region]. Clin Ter. 2017;168(5):e327-e32.
12. Gianfredi V, Grisci C, Nucci D, Parisi V, Moretti M. [Communication in health.]. Recenti Prog Med. 2018;109(7):374-83.
13. Di Pasquale A, Bonanni P, Garçon N, Stanberry LR, El-Hodhod M, Da Silva FT. Vaccine safety evaluation: practical aspects in assessing benefits and risks. Vaccine. 2016;34(52):6672-80.
14. Kumar D, Chandra R, Mathur M, Samdariya S, Kapoor N. Vaccine hesitancy: understanding better to address better. Israel journal of health policy research. 2016;5(1):1-8.
15. Bollaerts K, de Smedt T, McGee C, Emborg HD, Villa M, Alexandridou M, et al. ADVANCE: Towards near real-time monitoring of vaccination coverage, benefits and risks using European electronic health record databases. Vaccine. 2020;38 Suppl 2:B76-b83.
16. WHO. COVID-19 vaccines: safety surveillance manual. 2021.