Main Article Content
The social disruption that had characterized the rapid progression of CoVid-19 infection in Italy in the first months of 2020 appeared again in the days in which this journal issue is being published. Due to what is defined as the second wave of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, measures to contain the contagion were still necessary, such as social distancing, isolation, the suspension of some production activities, closure of the majority of educational activities in presence in schools and universities. [...]
2) Saglietto A, D'Ascenzo F, Zoccai GB, De Ferrari GM, 2020. COVID-19 in Europe: the Italian lesson. Lancet 395: 1110-111
3) Nicola M, Alsafi Z, Sohrabi C, Kerwan A, Al-Jabir A, Iosifidis C, Agha M, Agha R., 2020. The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19): A review. Int J Surg 78: 185-193.
4) Ali L., Alharbi O.M.L. ,2020. COVID-19: disease, management, and social impact. Sci Total Envirob 1; 728: 138861.
5) Remuzzi A., Remuzzi G., 2020. COVID-19 and Italy: what next Lancet 11; 395: 1225-1228
6) Shah K, Kamrai D, Mekala H, Mann B, Desai K, Patel RS., 2020. Focus on Mental Health During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: Applying Learnings from the Past Outbreaks. Cueus 12: e7405
7) Xiang YT, Yang Y, Li W, Zhang L, Zhang Q, Cheung T, Ng CH., 2020.Timely mental health care for the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak is urgently needed.. Lancet Psychiatry. 7: 228–229.
8) Daniel S.J., 2020. Education and the COVID-19 pandemic. Prospects 20: 1-6.
9) Marshall AL, Wolanskyj-Spinner A., 2020. COVID-19: Challenges and Opportunities for Educators and Generation Z Learners. .Mayo Clin Proc. 95:1135-1137.