Main Article Content
COVID-19, Radiotherapy, Anti-inflammatory
2. Thaker SK, Ch'ng J, Christofk HR. Viral hijacking of cellular metabolism. BMC Biol. 2019;17(1):59.
3. Klug F, Prakash H, Huber PE, et al. Low-dose irradiation programs macrophage differentiation to an iNOS⁺/M1 phenotype that orchestrates effective T cell immunotherapy. Cancer Cell. 2013;24(5):589-602.
4. Calabrese EJ, Dhawan G. How radiotherapy was historically used to treat pneumonia: could it be useful today? Yale J Biol Med 2013; 86: 555-570.
5. Hess CB, Buchwald ZS, Stokes W et al. Low-Dose Whole-Lung Radiation for COVID-19 Pneumonia: Planned Day-7 Interim Analysis of a Registered Clinical Trial. medRxiv 2020.06.03.2011698.
6. Dhawan G, Kapoor R, Dhawan R, et al. Low dose radiation therapy as a potential life-saving treatment for COVID-19-induced acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). Radiother Oncol. 2020; 147: 212-216.