Main Article Content
Covid-19, Telepsychiatry, Continuity of care
2. Odone A, Delmonte D, Scognamiglio T, et al. COVID-19 deaths in Lombardy, Italy: data in context. Lancet Public Health 2020; 5(6): e310.
3. Signorelli C, Scognamiglio T, Odone A. COVID-19 in Italy: impact of containment measures and prevalence estimates of infection in the general population. Acta Biomed 2020; 91(3-S): 175-179.
4. Costanza A, Mazzola V, Radomska M, et al. Who Consult an Adult Psychiatric Emergency Department? Pertinence of Admissions and Opportunities for Telepsychiatry. Medicina (Kaunas) 2020; 56(6): E295.
5. Zhu Y, Chen L, Ji H, et al. The Risk and Prevention of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Infections Among Inpatients in Psychiatric Hospitals. Neurosci Bull 2020; 36(3): 299-302.
6. Amerio A, Bianchi D, Santi F, et al. Covid-19 pandemic impact on mental health: a web-based cross-sectional survey on a sample of Italian general practitioners. Acta Biomed 2020; 91(2): 83-88.
7. Salum GA, Rehmenklau JF, Csordas MC, et al. Supporting people with severe mental health conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic: considerations for low- and middle-income countries using telehealth case management. Braz J Psychiatry 2020 [Epub ahead of print]
8. Serafini G, Parmigiani B, Amerio A, et al. The psychological impact of COVID-19 on the mental health in the general population. QJM 2020 [Epub ahead of print]
9. Amerio A, Aguglia A, Odone A, et al. Covid-19 pandemic impact on mental health of vulnerable populations. Acta Biomed 2020; 91(9-S): 95-96.