Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission form must contain the full names of ALL authors as well as their emails and affiliations. Please add the names using the button "ADD CONTRIBUTORS". Use capital letters only for the first letter of the co-authors’ names and surnames. If all the co-authors’ names aren’t listed in the submission form, it is not possible to add them after the submission has been sent to the Journal and THE SUBMISSION MUST BE REPEATED.
- Please, be sure to add ALL the affiliations of ALL the Authors of the article because otherwise they they will not appear online. Please, be sure to fill in carefully all the metadata of the article.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The manuscript is written using Microsoft Word for Windows.
- The manuscript complies with the requirements of the Instructions to Authors in "About/Submission".
- In the TITLE box the title of the manuscript is inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of the title and for proper names.
- In the ABSTRACT box the abstract of the manuscript has been inserted using capital letters only for proper names.
- In the KEY WORD box at least 3 key words have been inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of each key word and for proper names.
- The manuscript contains the title of the article, the running title, the abstract, at least 3 key words, legends for figures and tables, tables, figures (only if prepared in Microsoft Word format).
- Figures in jpeg/tiff format (or high resolution pdf) have been uploaded individually as single files when uploading the manuscript.
- In the accompanying letter, uploaded in the website with the manuscript, the author responsible for correspondence should declare that all the authors have read and agreed with the content and interpretation of the submitted article. The accompanying letter should also contain a declaration signed by the corresponding author also on behalf of all the other authors concerning potential conflict of interest. Authors are welcome to suggest up to two reviewers for their work. The Journal may consider such suggestions, but editors reserve the right to make the final decision.
With this submission, you agree, in the name and on behalf of any co-authors too, to the use of personal data collected for each purpose connected with this registration, to receive promotional material and, for any other purposes that may be necessary pursuant to EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / Effettuando tale submission, acconsenti, anche in nome e per conto di eventuali coautori, all’utilizzo dei dati personali raccolti per ogni finalità connessa alla presente registrazione, per ricevere materiale promozionale e, per ogni altro scopo che si rendesse necessario ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.
In consideration of the publication of my manuscript or other written work, I hereby transfer to MATTIOLI 1885 the sole and exclusive worldwide rights,
- to secure copyright;
- to produce preprints or reprints for sale or free distribution;
- to republish the article in a collection of articles or any other format related to the Journal.
Furthermore, I affirm that this article (text, illustrations, and/or tables) is original, unpublished, not under consideration by another journal, and not subject to copyright or any other of the rights that are hereby assigned to MATTIOLI 1885.
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / La società Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. garantisce che i dati personali raccolti saranno tratti in modo lecito, corretto, trasparente e solamente per le finalità per cui sono stati raccolti ed, in ogni caso, nel rispetto del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.