Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission form must contain the full names of ALL authors, using the button "ADD CONTRIBUTORS" with capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names. If the submission has missed the co-authors name, it is not possible to add them later and THE SUBMISSION MUST BE REPEATED.
- Papers must be submitted in English
- Papers have not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere and must be original
- Papers must follow the instruction to Authors in About the Journal
- Manuscript must be original and not contains parts taken from other publications
The corresponding author, also on behalf of all the other authors, should declare the existence or otherwise of financial connections (consultancies, ownership of shares, patents, etc.) that might constitute a potential conflict of interest in relation to the subject matter of the article. In the case of existence of any such financial connections, the authors concerned must declare them in a brief but complete definition. On the web site the possible presence of conflict of interest must be declared in the space provided. If no conflict of interest exists type: NONE.
- If you want to submit the article for Health Professions Supplement, please, choose the Section: "Supplement Health Professions" or "Health Professions" in the first step of the submission.
Figures and tables must be up-loaded individually as supplementary files
- Provide to insert in TITLE box the title of the article (in english)
- Provide to insert in ABSTRACT box the summary of the article (in english)
- Provide to insert in KEY WORD box 3-10 key words
- The submission form is filled in with the names and surnames of all authors, and not only of the corresponding author, using capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names.
- Authors will be expected to have obtained ethics committee approval and informed patient consent for any experimental use of a novel procedure or tool where a clear clinical advantage based on clinical need was not apparent before treatment.
Names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the declared aims of the Journal and will not be used for any other purpose.